As you know, the screen of the computer and iPhone makes the color from red, blue, and green, in a word, the synthesis of three primary colors of RGB. If red, green and blue are piled up, it becomes white. It becomes black with three colors if disappearing. However, it doesn't shine in white when red, green and blue are piled up in ColCompo but the panel disappears.
Being able to do the slide of the panel : to the next by one up and down and right and left. ..blue element.. can be synthesized red of two panels that come in succession or green. It is a translation that the panel disappears when an element all RGB becomes complete.
The procedure is as follows.
- It disappears if the panel of three colors of "Red", "Blue", and "Green" is
- The color whenever piling it up changes.
- It changes into light blue if green and yellow are piled up to yellow when
red and green are piled up to purple when red and blue are piled up.
- As for a purple panel, repeatedly, a green, yellow panel erases a blue, light blue
- The next of side of the panel sideways moved falls on when the slide and the
- When everything is erased reading the movement of the panel, it is game
What an easy rule it is! Enjoy it!.